New Guy Here

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bones816

Reaction score
Hey guys.
I just ordered a new CVA Accura PR. I’ve been reading up quite a bit because I’m recovering from hip surgery and have lots of time on my hands. I found the site so, her I am.
I actually have several muzzle loaders. A .45 Dixie I made in ‘76 which I killed a buck with in ‘77, several years before the muzzle loader season was established here in Wisconsin.
Then I got a .50 TC Black Diamond which I’ve taken several deer with and will probably sell here when I get the required 25 posts.
I also have a cherry .50 TC Hawken my dad made and a .45 pistol.
I’ve been an active member on Archery Talk for 8 years.
I hope this forum can help me learn more about modern and trad muzzle loading!
Oh yeah, is it one word or two?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here I am with that .45 Dixie! Good stuff.
9d15869a2f28a42e335761a8ae4e189e.jpg

Welcome from central Indiana, always good to have a new member.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

I just noticed the clock on this website is 6 hours later than it is here in Central Time. What's up with that?

Bones816 said:
I just noticed the clock on this website is 6 hours later than it is here in Central Time. What's up with that?

Shows correct Central Time here for me. You need to set time preference in your profile probably.

Bones816 said:
I had that happen a while back too. At the top right of your screen you will see your name. Next to it is a down arrow. Go to the "User Control panel" then to the tab that says "Board Preferences" and look for "My Timezone". Set it for your timezone and it should correct it.

By the way, Welcome to the Forum!

Thanks. I’ll check that when I get home.

Back