New From TN

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BNGOD

Reaction score
I recently retired from the military after 25 years and primarily use my muzzleloaders for hunting with the occasional contest among friends. Although I am new to the board I am not new to muzzle loading in general. I received my first muzzleloader (in a kit) as a Christmas present when I was 14. I spent a lot of time with my Dads help working on that kit to have it ready for the next hunting season. Over the years I have used different types of ignition systems with the inline but I still fall back on my trusty Hawken and have taken three deer so far this season with it. Sometimes simple works best.

I look forward to learning from the wealth of knowledge and experience available on this forum.

Welcome aboard! My in laws moved to TN a few years ago and I get to here stories and see pics off all the deer you have and can shoot down there. Pretty jealous of that since we can only shoot one here!

Welcome, and thank you for your service! I spent some very formative time at Ft Campbell, myself. (KY, and TN.) Then I had a smart-attack, and spent the next 16 years in the Air Force. :lol: Good times. I'm sure you'll find this sight as informative as I have.

Welcome to the group from a very cold Indiana.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

Welcome to he Forum and a Big Thanks for your Service! :applause: This is a great site with tons of info and all the guys are plenty helpful.

Latest posts

Back