I'm NEW

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr16

Reaction score
Been hunting and fishing all my life, retired now and most of my time is devoted to keeping my 2 year old grandson ( 5 days a week) but sneaked off a couple of weeks ago for a muzzle loader hunt and the bug has big teeth have been obsessed with muzzle loaders ever since I sighted in my omega which I have had a number of years( really impressed with this new stuff). I have been building custom rifles and shotguns as a hobby for some time, but have been totally impressed with the information on this forum, and as I said I am now obsessed with muzzle loaders, bought a a triumph this week and looking for a stainless omega and maybe a .45. Well I've talked to much, but the the 2 year old doesn't understand the language YET.

Welcome to the group, good to have join in. The muzzleloading bug does bite hard.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

Welcome.

If you enjoy ballistics and the idea of load development, MZs are great. Plus, you will often receive special hunting privileges. They will make you a better hunter with a one shot and done mindset.

Love the hobby!!

Welcome aboard! This is a great forum with lots of knowledge, and a good bunch of folks that are willing to jump right in and help with any questions you might have? I agree, Muzzleloaders are VERY addicting!

Welcome to the Forum!

The ML bug is the most addictive of the shooting sports in my book. :lol:

thanks for the welcome i'll probably be asking a lot of questions, hope i don't wear out my welcome

mr16 said:
thanks for the welcome i'll probably be asking a lot of questions, hope i don't wear out my welcome

Fire away with any questions. Guys here are willing to help.

Welcome aboard!

And yeah muzzeloaders are addicting is an understatement. I can hunt with a centerfire in my back yard and still carry a muzzleloader most of the time.

Latest posts

Back