New (to me) sausage stuffer

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAF

Reaction score
Got this last week from a friend who bought it on E-Bay. It was sand blasted and I repainted it. Looking forward to trying it out this fall when I refill the freezer.

Picture265.jpg

These are over a 100 years old and still work great

Looks just about like mine except pretier. The wooden handle on mine is split and taped back together and it is in need of paint. Do you have the juicing basket, and all of the plates? I have everything for mine.

No I don't and wish I did. Will keep my eye out. Friend that I got this from might be able to help me. Though they would come in handy but right now don't have a use for them.

enterprise

yes ,they do still make them like they use to..sold by chop-rite in pa. all parts will fit ..new ones sell for better than $400..works like a charm..just be sure and put oil in the little oil holes and it will spit out the sausage like an electric stuffer..

You did a great job rejuvenating that machine!

I just use the attachment to my Weston hand meat grinder. I can see how that machine would surely make the job easier though.

That sure is a beautiful piece of equipment! Enjoy all that sausage.

Back