CAUTION!!! - This is an open forum. The views and/or practices expressed herein are NOT APPROVED by ModernMuzzleloader.com and may be inaccurate and/or unsafe. Therefore, all information and advice provided by the participants of this forum should be considered with extreme caution and verified prior to implementation. For correct muzzleloading procedures please refer to your Owner’s Manual or contact the respective manufacturer.

M.M.L. Parts

If you need any technical help, please ask! Also if you are having issues with the forum please let us know about it. No longer open to guest posts.

Moderators: halloflin, Senior Moderators

NebraskaAvianFlu

M.M.L. Parts

Postby NebraskaAvianFlu » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:15 pm

Hello all I am new to this forum and am seeking some knowledge. I have an old MML Black Knight M.L. and am looking for parts for it. I had it stored in a garage that had gotten flooded and even though it was well oiled up before storage it now is a rusted mess inside of the barrel. I have scrubbed it over and over and now I see what appears to be pitting in the barrel from the rust. Can a new barrel still be had for this as I just love the way it used to shoot being a thumb hole stock model..
Just looking for hopefully a lead to where to seek out a barrel.

Thanks Gents. :partyman:

flounder
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: M.M.L. Parts

Postby flounder » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:48 pm

I'm a little puzzled because the "Black Knight" was never offered with a thumbhole stock. If you are patient you will probably be able to find a barreled action for your rifle for around $100 or so on ebay. You might be as well off to remain patient and buy a decent mk85 when one comes along on gunbroker or some other site.

halloflin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: M.M.L. Parts

Postby halloflin » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:58 pm

He also posted this in the Inline Forum and received several leads and recommendations.
“When a hunter is in a treestand with moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God.” Fred Bear

Return to “Help Forum”