CAUTION!!! - This is an open forum. The views and/or practices expressed herein are NOT APPROVED by ModernMuzzleloader.com and may be inaccurate and/or unsafe. Therefore, all information and advice provided by the participants of this forum should be considered with extreme caution and verified prior to implementation. For correct muzzleloading procedures please refer to your Owner’s Manual or contact the respective manufacturer.

GONIC GA-87

If you need any technical help, please ask! Also if you are having issues with the forum please let us know about it. No longer open to guest posts.

Moderators: halloflin, Senior Moderators

gionicga87

GONIC GA-87

Postby gionicga87 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:45 am

My dad has a gonic GA 87 and needs a spring for the striker.....anyone know where to get parts?

Squeeze
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: GONIC GA-87

Postby Squeeze » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:23 pm

What is the size of the spring? A while back, I was looking for a White spring, several options on custom makers, but you had to order like 10-12 minimum, and the specs and nomenclature were vast.. Ends up, a remington short action spring is close, about 3/8 longer but works in a White, So I'm not worried about backup parts anymore.
"What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others." - Pericles

Return to “Help Forum”