• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE WTS: Speedloaders GunPowderStorage Lane's Tubes

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lane

Supporter
Supporting member
Reaction score
230521721_o.jpg

My goal is to provide a valuable resource at an affordable price in this crazy over-priced world :D  Please take a look and see if these Powder Storage Tubes/Vials may be useful to you at the range, and hunting as a speed loader of sorts.

Here is a description:

I have the Long 10ml and the Short 5ml Tubes.  When ordering, just mention Long or Short tubes, and color of caps and I will get them to you ASAP :)

FREE shipping to Lower 48 States  

All Tubes are just .38 Cents a tube :)

Special Deal:  I will sell 100 Short Tubes for $32.00 TYD.
And I will sell 100 Long Tubes for $35.00 TYD

Want to add a couple NEW SIZE Tubes!

I've got a few hundred of these Larger Tubes you may want to check out  :)

50ml Black Powder Storage Tubes.
They are 4.5 inches High, and 1 inch inside diameter.  They will hold about 1.7 Fluid Onces.
And about 900g of powder.

See The Bottom of this Page!

*** I now have RED, WHITE, and GREEN Screw Caps Available ****

Long 10ml Tubes Description  Below:

These are EMPTY,  Clear, Heavy Duty Black Powder/Bullet Tubes.

These are BlackHorn 209  (BH209)  Powder ready  :)  

They are made of clear polypropylene.  These 10ml free standing tubes/vials,  have molded graduations in 1 ml increments and a conical bottom.
* Screw cap features a molded-in sealing ring for a leak-proof seal.
* A frosted writing area makes powder identification easy.

These are UNBREAKABLE!

You can store 10ml of anything that will fit into them, powder or liquid.  I use them for holding measured loads of black powder for my muzzleloader range sessions.  Also are great as speed loaders for hunting.  They measure .570 at the mouth and tapers to .490 on the bottom.  Trip7 and Pyrodex pellets also fit inside tubes!!

Pic #1 has an old yellow 45cal speed loader at the top for size comparison.  You can see that most bullet styles will also fit in the tubes.  Most 50cal sabots will also fit, but some bullets must be nose first into the sabot, so as not to expand the sabot.  The tubes have a slight taper toward the bottom.

Pic #2 listed, show--left to right, 150, 120, and 100grains by volume of  3Fg Goex Pinnacle Powder,  for reference purposes only.  These tubes are shipped  EMPTY!

Pic #3 Shows some 50Cal bullets and sabots.  Third tube from the left,  shows 100g Pyrodex powder and a 300g Hornady SST in the speed loader configuration.

Pictures #4 + #5 Show 50grain Pyrodex Pellets in the tubes.

Short 5ml Tube Description Below:

They are made of clear polypropylene.  These are the SHORT 5ml (Actually 7ml filled to the very top) free standing tubes/vials,  have molded graduations in 1 ml increments and a conical bottom.
* Screw cap features a molded-in sealing ring for a leak proof seal.
* A frosted writing area makes powder identification easy.

You can store 5ml-7ml of anything that will fit into them, powder or liquid.  I use them for holding measured loads of black powder for my muzzleloader range sessions.  Also are great as speed loaders for hunting.  They will hold 1.66 oz of #6 Lead Shot (Exactly 727g), for those who use Muzzle loading Shotguns :) They Measure .570 dia at top and .505 at bottom.

Picture #6 Shows left to right, one large 10ml tube for size comparison only, a 5ml tube with 70gV of Pinnacle powder, then 100gV Pinnacle powder, Four .490 Round balls, Four Knight Plastic Jackets, Two 40/45cal saboted projectiles, Empty 5ml tube.

Picture #9 Shows 2each 50grain Pyrodex Pellets in the Short 5ml Tube

Free Shipping to USA Lower 48 Free.

Shipping to Canada.(Canada Must add just $5.00 Extra for up to 75 Tubes)

You may contact me here: [email protected]

In His service

Lane

:D  NEW I've added a Long Tube Holder/Organizer!  Please ask about it if you need one or two :D   They are $12.00 each, (They hold 24 tubes)  You can also get these your self at the local Walmart, called Ice Tube Tray--sold next to the Ice Cube Trays and stuff.  They cost me alot to ship, cause they are so bulky!! :D

mYEQDpmv2DfulyBPxIS8xhw.jpg

123194704_o.jpg

117186120_o.jpg

117186125_o.jpg

193493858_o.jpg

193493873_o.jpg

123931315_o.jpg

123931531_o.jpg

193496627_o.jpg

Want to add a couple NEW SIZE Tubes!

I've got a 100 of the clear Larger Tubes, and about 30 of the Dark Amber/UV tubes, you may want to check out  :)

50ml Black Powder Storage Tubes.
They are 4.5 inches High, and 1 inch inside diameter.  They will hold about 1.7 Fluid Onces.
And about 900g of powder.

These are the same Great Air-Tite, Water-Proof Tubes as my 5ml and 10ml :)

They are Dark Amber UV Light Blocking Tube with BLUE caps.
OR  
Clear self-standing with GREEN Screw Cap Lids!

Very sturdy and can hold about 900g of Powder.

They sell for $1.20 a Tube with Free shipping.  Please order at least Five (5) Tubes ;)

Pics Below:

IMG_tube4.jpg

You may contact me here: [email protected]

If you are needing powder tubes for the upcoming season these are some of the best you can get and Lane is a great guy to deal with.

Great product. I have purchased 50 tubes. Quick reply on order confirmation and shipping.

We were experiencing some issues with Lane's Juno email address and emails from the site not getting to him so he has changed to another email address. If you had sent him emails about buying some of his tubes and not getting a response then please resend your request.

Thanks, Hal

MARTIN LOADER said:
Hello LANE,
Please READ your PM in reference to my order. Thank you
MARTIN

You might want to email him at the address he has listed in the post, that is his preferred method of contact. Not sure how much he may or may not get on this site to see your PM. I know he responds to his email.

Lane is a great guy. I have dealt with him on several occasions and he has always shipped quick and is very responsive to emails. That is why we added him as a Sticky in the Classifieds. The best powder tubes on the internet IMHO!!!

forrest-hunter said:
I just got some from him - answered e-mail quickly and shipped quickly

Same here.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434247821.558226.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434247821.558226.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 6,386
These tubes are AWESOME! I have 100 of the 5ml and 100 of the 10ml.
Just be careful with how tight you put the caps on!
They tend to give out around the top of the cap if you out them on too tight!
I just tighten mine until I feel them bottom out, AND NO TIGHTER!

Lou

Recieved my order today , wow! That was fast, thanks again Lane. God bless. HC.

Back