Muzzleloader's Precision Packer

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have used this with BH 209. Works well but you need a rod with no handle. My three piece CVA lifetime rangerod has a handle permanently attached. It does I believe allow for a consistent packing pressure. Not something imo to take into the field. :mrgreen: I don't think I would try it with anything other than a metal rod.

Rangerod is correct about no handle. The Muzzleloader's Precision Packer™ is made to work with any ramrod 1/2" or less in diameter or less. It serves as palmsaver and handle with its dual end design. As useful as the MPP is on the range for consistency in load development, it's just as useful and important to carry through on that consistency in the field. The MPP is quick and quiet to use and takes up little more room than a traditional palmsaver that you no longer need to carry. We wouldn't head to the field without it. We've successfully tested with metal, fiberglass, synthetic and wood ramrods. If you haven't already, please check out our FB page at www.facebook.com/muzzleloadersprecisionpacker and while your there "like" our page to be entered in the June 1st FREE GIVEAWAY of an MPP Koozie!

Back