CAUTION!!! - This is an open forum. The views and/or practices expressed herein are NOT APPROVED by ModernMuzzleloader.com and may be inaccurate and/or unsafe. Therefore, all information and advice provided by the participants of this forum should be considered with extreme caution and verified prior to implementation. For correct muzzleloading procedures please refer to your Owner’s Manual or contact the respective manufacturer.

OT

For posting about anything going on in the sporting world.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

ENCORE50A
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel

OT

Postby ENCORE50A » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:40 pm

Just in case anyone 62 or over might want to check this out. As explained by a Ranger to us today, it about covers most everything you might have to pay for that's Federal. Price increases on the 28th.

http://time.com/money/4909533/national- ... -increase/
WITNESS MARKS ON ALL RAMRODS!!!

Ultimate Firearms .50 BP Xpress Hunter "Idacide"
Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 MOAR
Ultimate Firearms .450 Bushmaster "Game Breaker"
Leupold VX6, 3-18x44 CDS, Firedot reticle

muskrat30
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: OT

Postby muskrat30 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:45 am

Starting the end of Jan, I'll be getting the 'senior' discount at Applebee's and whoever else offers it. I think it's only 10% or so. I feel kinda young to get getting such too.
Knight SS Elite 50 cal
Knight Blued Elite 50 cal
2 Knight Blued Elite 45 cals
Knight 50 cal Mountaineer

MrTom
Veteran
Veteran

Re: OT

Postby MrTom » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:03 am

At $80 bucks the lifetime pass is a steal when you consider just how much you can get out of it. Ma and I have had ours for several years now and have just about worn it out and it would have just as much wear had it cost eighty dollars.

Return to “News & Current Events”