Tornado

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rmclaughlin

Reaction score
After dropping my knight rifle off Bmoe was headed to OKC for a softball tourney and was going to stay in Moore .This area is being hit right now by several different tornados :( hope they are ok.

We got hit lastnite. Many are without power but atleast there were no fatalities. It barely missed me by a few hundred yards.......seriously...The other side of the highway got hit bad which is less than 500 yards away. This is the first time a storm this large has come through and i did not lose power for more than a few minutes. The damage here is not as bad as Oklahoma but several neighborhoods look like war zones. A RV dealer was almost completely wiped out.

I did quite a bit of praying lastnite as it passed through. I had just went grocery shopping and a power outage around here usually takes days to fix. The last time it took nearly two weeks to restore power after a storm this large. Im hoping it missed our property and pole barn. The radar showed it went right through that area too.

It has been crazy here in Oklahoma. We are finally catching a break after over a week of active weather.3 storm chasers got killed on I-40 and the weather channels van .Glad you and your families are well.

GM54-120 said:
I did quite a bit of praying lastnite as it passed through.

Prayer changes things! Glad you're ok Scott - praying for all those involved.

Glad your Ok Scott! The Lord defiantly heard your prayers. Thanks for sharing!

Latest posts

Back