FYI

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

proshopper

Reaction score
My lab runs in the woods all the time and he has yet to have a tick on him. I use frontline plus and I give him two garlic tablets a day. But one thing I have found he will carry ticks in the house. But with the treatment if they try to enter his skin they die, don't know how it works but it does. Mine is spoiled rotten he sleeps with my wife and I and he watches TV with us on the couch. We keep a sheet on the bed and on the couch treated with permanone Any tick still alive on him quickly die once they touch the sheets.

Careful with that garlic I have been told it is toxic for dogs like chocalate would be.

I used to use that Front Line Plus (those little bottle you break open and then spread it down his back ridge) on my Labrador and he would still get ticks. I never did the garlic because the Vet told me not to. They said this juice was all he needed. But I still picked ticks off him and me.

Back