GOOSE KILLING FIELDS!!!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VENISONEATR

Reaction score
WHO IS THIS MASKED MAN???

DSC01859Medium.jpg

I LOVE SHOOTING GEESE!!!

DSC01863Medium.jpg

MY DOG LIKES SMELLING DEAD ONES!!!

DSC01862Medium.jpg

Jim...
When it comes to this kind of stuff...You are just:

The MAN!

Just wondering...How many skunks, rabbits, groundhogs, and squirrels have YOU kill! :lol:

Just wondering...How many skunks, rabbits, groundhogs, and squirrels have YOU kill!

Countless squirrels, and rabbits, a few ground hogs, and probably about a dozen skunks... back in my trapping days.
I just love being out there! As much as I love deer hunting there's something special about the camraderie of a duck/goose blind. Not too long ago I would be kicking brush piles in search of cottontails from dawn til dusk with friends who enjoy it as much as I do. I love to hunt... it sustains me on so many levels I find it difficult to describe, but I'm pretty sure you know what I mean 8) :wink: 8)

Jim
I know what you mean about waterfowling. Its a strange addiction.
But I love it.

A good day with good friends in 03.
scan.jpg

RAF's house is right behind us.
About 2 1/2 hours :lol:

Don

I haven't gotten into many snow geese yet. They fly over the spreads at about 10,00 birds at a time but they have yet to decoy in :evil:
That must be really fun!!

Jim
I dont know but I thnk you may have to change your handle to gooseslammer! :D
Scott

That's not a bad idea versdog... Planning on making some goose jerky this weekend.... maybe change it to GOOSEEATR :D :D

I set here right now and watch flights heading to the fields. We had a good season and unfortunaltey the quota was filled early so I did not get out before it closed. I was to busy shooting pheasants and quail. Oh well always next year.

Scott

Great pics.!!! It's really good to see that there are other people that like field hunting geese also. That is my cup of tea. Black feet down and in your face. :D

goosehunt2 thanks for dredging up this topic from last year. In a couple of weeks a few of us from this board will be getting together for some hardcore waterfowling. Stay tuned!!!! 8)

doggzoe said:
RAF's house is right behind us.
About 2 1/2 hours :lol:

Don

Boy, your eyesight is a lot better than mine. 2 1/2 hours? You must have been real close to Alberta :wink: What outfitter were you hunting with, maybe I know him.

RAF
We were hunting with Rathmore outfitters out of Clair SK. It's about two hours north of Regina. Mike Quinn is the owner operator. He lives in Regina. I think I can see the top of your house in the upper right hand corner. Look real hard. :lol: :lol:
Don B.

Back