bore sizes?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kicker08

Reaction score
hi i am looking into getting a muzzleloader for this or next season and i was wondering if any companies make inter changeable barrels so i could have a 50 cal. for deer and the shot gun load for small game? or if i would have to buy 2 different muzzleloaders

thanks

CVA Apex, 45 or 50 cal muzzy
many rifle cals available
IIRC, only 12ga shotgun barrel

I like mine, 50 cal muzzy shoots great, 243 cal for deer or yotes does well.

If want both a MZ shotgun and a MZ rifle, I think you need two guns.

There are a ton of MZ rifle options. Shotguns are usually either specific turkey guns or old school hammer guns with wood stocks. The classic MZ shotguns are pretty cool if you want to go that way.

better off getting 2 guns, or you'll be compromising one or both for the interchangeability even If it was a decent gun at both, the best scenario would be a single shot shotgun. probobly be better off with CVA wolf and a cheap single that would cost about as much as the barrel for an interchangeable. there are a few options out there, But to me, Its not really the best option. you could make it a go for a while, but youll always be wanting for the upgrade. in the long run youll have settled and end up paying more

Latest posts

Back