Introduced my cousin.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I finally convinced my cousin to join the gun club. He doesn't own a gun yet but I offered to let him shoot mine. He has shot in the past mostly older sidelock stuff from what I can gather. I took my 45 ACP my 7mm REM Mag and my KRB7. He shoots good most issues stemming from his use of glasses and not wanting to refocus the eye piece. I asked which he liked best and he chose my KRB7. I see a ml in his future.

Hornet22savage said:
I finally convinced my cousin to join the gun club. He doesn't own a gun yet but I offered to let him shoot mine. He has shot in the past mostly older sidelock stuff from what I can gather. I took my 45 ACP my 7mm REM Mag and my KRB7. He shoots good most issues stemming from his use of glasses and not wanting to refocus the eye piece. I asked which he liked best and he chose my KRB7. I see a ml in his future.
Cool. Get him hooked and share the fun. 8) :yeah:

Looking ng forward to this summer. It's was cold and rainy not much fun. Especially when we have to carry everything 100 yds. to the range, once summer comes we can drive right to it and really get down to business. Best thing was, the KRB had been loaded since November 22. I had to dry it twice due to falling in a snow bank and it still went boom and hit bullseye.

Latest posts

Back