Optima v2 pistol

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just at the Rochester, MN store and they have them on hand. Mail order it from that store.

MrTom said:
I was just at the Rochester, MN store and they have them on hand. Mail order it from that store.

Ordered!! Thank you for the tip!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrTom said:
You'll love that shooter. :yeah:

That what I hear. They're nice guns from what I can gather. And at that price I could t pass it up. I'm going to get a scope and holster for it as well. Considering I saved almost 100.00 on it

The price you saw in that link is the EVERYDAY price. The only drawback is that they do not offer the camo version. Lots of good deals at this place.

MrTom said:
The price you saw in that link is the EVERYDAY price. The only drawback is that they do not offer the camo version. Lots of good deals at this place.
Nice, well it worked out for me because I actually wanted the black one

halloflin said:
Here is what you need:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Scoped-Shoulder ... SwKIpWFDiF

They also make it in black.

I ordered this holster on Thursday the 23rd and it was on my doorstep on Saturday morning. Talk about delivery service. I was busy through most of Saturday but tried the fit this morning and all I can say is Hallelujah! The fit is perfect and the holster is a soft cordura, not the form-fitted hard style I got two of in previous orders. The pistol with the scope fits prefect. And this holster was no less than $40.00 cheaper than the other two!

All I wanted was a holster for getting from the truck to the stand and while doing any still hunting. After the first two holsters I was getting convinced that I was going to have to make a custom holster so this one saved the day for sure.

That wouldn't be a bad price if the gun was not a blem and if a guy was a member at the site where its being sold. How much is a membership?

MrTom said:
That wouldn't be a bad price if the gun was not a blem and if a guy was a member at the site where its being sold. How much is a membership?

You would have to go there an ask or it should be listed at their home site. I never belonged, but have bought a few things over the years as a non member.

I guess some of these places would have benefit if a person shopped a lot there. I wouldn't use the place enough to pay for a membership if there is one. Member price/non-member price sort of implies its something like Costco or Sams Club.

Get one, now.

Bought mine last year from muzzle-loaders. The red dot is ok but I'll probably change it out.
Unfortunately I havent had the time to dial it in.
Very fun to shoot and packs a wallop.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back