New to Site

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GM54-120

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
Supporting member
Reaction score
Luke at ArrowHead Sporting Goods and Hankins Rifle both sell a MGM Brux 45 1-20 for Encores.

Dig deep in those pockets. They run about $900.
http://www.smokelessmz.com/encore.html

Its easy to keep loose powder from spilling in the wind. Large capacity CF cartridges work great for this. Cover the end with a plastic cap or stopper. Plastic powder tubes and a little funnel are another option.

and to think I sold my .45 1:20 Encore barrel many years ago for just $200...never could get that barrel to shoot like I wanted! That was about the same time we found out the QLA was aligned wrong for conicals! :roll:

toytruck said:
and to think I sold my .45 1:20 Encore barrel many years ago for just $200...never could get that barrel to shoot like I wanted! That was about the same time we found out the QLA was aligned wrong for conicals! :roll:

It appears many had issues with those barrels and some reports claim that T/C had a bad batch of them. T/C replaced lots of them with a 1-28. Many others though probably just fell for the 3pellet and 155gr bullet hype and could never get them to shoot with that load even with the replacement barrel.

Hello people, how you all doing? I am new here and wish to enjoy my stay, never thought that searching for pharmacy reviews might get you to such sites :D but I'm really glad that i found you guys as i'm a fan of firearms. thanks for everything and maybe we would become friends? :)

Toncive said:
Hello people, how you all doing? I am new here and wish to enjoy my stay!
Welcome! Just a suggestion, but you might start a new thread to introduce yourself, what muzzleloaders you own, what you hunt and loads, etc. that way more folks will see you.

Latest posts

Back