THOMPSON CENTER OMEGA THUMBHOLE STOCK

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flhtr

Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase one of these stocks for my T/C Omega .45 cal. Will my .45 cal fit this stock or is this stock made specifically for the .50 cal Omega? Is it a simple drop-in? I really don't want to have to modify the stock. Thanks for any and all input.

Flhtr said:
I'm looking to purchase one of these stocks for my T/C Omega .45 cal. Will my .45 cal fit this stock or is this stock made specifically for the .50 cal Omega? Is it a simple drop-in? I really don't want to have to modify the stock. Thanks for any and all input.

I believe they pretty much a Universal fit.

I have an Omega X7 and a "Bestill" Omega. The Bestill model is in a Boyds TH stock and I had to modify the stock to be able to cock the hammer. The hammer goes back into a channel and is difficult for me to cock and uncock safely. I shaved the area to the right of the channel down to allow easy and safe manipulation of the hammer. The X7 is a regular stock and didn't require a lot of wood removed to be acceptable but the Boyds stock needed a pretty fair amount taken down. My opinion others will differ. W

Latest posts

Back