Need more dissasembly pictures and instructions

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Admin

Reaction score
If you've got a rifle not listed and you own a digital camera, please post a guide and pictures to illustrate it. I'll take them and make a section on the website for the pictures and instructions. Then I'll make a topic here and link to the guides on the website so newcomers have something to look at when they are considering a muzzleloading rifle.

Sweet!

I have a great digital camera and tools.... Everybody send me their rifles and I'll take em down, photoshoot them and ahem.... put them in my gun closet?

LOL, just kidding... I don't have a gun closet :)

Thanks for putting the word out, looking forward to a few new pictorials soon. :D

I am glad to see something like this being made available. As a newbie to this chapter of the shooting sports, I am interested in obtaining all the accurate info I can get.
I purchased a rifle in a redi-pak from a major chain, which arrived just before our Muzzeloader Deer Season started. I got to spend about an hour at the range, with a brother-in-law who has enjoyed the sport for several years, and then went on my first hunt with it that evening. I bagged one just before sundown on that first outing, so now I'm hooked!
Looking forward to spending time on this site.

I missed the list of rifles you mentioned. I have owners manuals for T/C Renegade, Thunderhawk, and Omega. Would they be useful to you? I think I could scan them to the computer and create a file to email you. Curtis

Hello,

Anyone out there have knowledge of how I can get my hands on an Owners Manual for my new Austin & Halleck .50 cal, 1:66 twist PR?

I'll keep searching the forum, or others if I have to. I was hoping to shoot my new rifle this weekend and it would be nice to have the right specs first.

I'm guessing:

80 or up to 150 grains of Triple Seven 2f black powder or something similar?
Or Pyrodex like RS?
#11 percussion caps?
Round ball or other .50 cal ballistics?

Can anyone confirm acceptable/required specifics to my rifle? See photo on this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b6ri0iuaii4ur ... 9.jpg?dl=0

Thanks,

Squirrel

I have a PDF version of the manual on my computer at home. I will send it to you tonight.

Hal

Latest posts

Back