Kansas Outfitters

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tndeer

Reaction score
Can someone recommend a Kansas outfitter for whitetails. I have two preference points and want to either hunt with a rifle or ML , hopefully next year. Thanks

Kansas outfitter

I will be hunting with Bucks Bulls and Beards outfitters here in 4 weeks! Mike has a great area in unit 3 put in for the early ML season in unit 3 and you can get a mule deer!

I will give you an update in 5 weeks!

Look forward to it. I know they kill some hogs on the early ML season if you can stand the heat. The bucks are still in the summer feeding pattern and in bachelor groups. The only thing is you got to use open sights unless the regs have changed. Also, I heard that this is the last year of transferable landowner tags. My 2 points should insure that I get drawn. Good luck and be safe.

Booking hunts is what I do for a living. We have as good of a Trophy KS whitetail hunt as you will find period. We book our KS trophy whitetail hunts through one of the best KS outfitters as you will find bar none. If your looking for a legitimate quality trophy KS whitetail hunt contact me. If your looking for a bargain priced KS whitetail hunt I don't have any to offer. Email me at [email protected] or call me toll free 1-877-647-9926

Back