Golden Eagle Outfitters

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laker

Reaction score
Golden Eagle Outfitters offer great hunting in the moutains and eastern plains of Colorado. The owner is Donny Carr and is just a great guy. I hunted for pronghorn antelope in 2002 and had a great experiance. There was 4 hunters in camp and by the end of the first day 3 of us were tagged out on very fine animals. The guides were very knowledgable and had all the antelope in the area scouted out. Donny outfits for Elk Antelope and specializes in BIG TROPHY MULE DEER. This is a first class opperation, and would recomend this outfit to anyone. I will be heading back to hunt with Golden Eagle Outfitters this Oct. for a 9 day combo mule deer and elk hunt. If you wish to contact Donny his phone # is 1-719-686-7373 or go and check out his websight at www.goldeneagleoutfitters.com
If you talk to him tell him that Joel Biltz from Indiana sent you. If you have any other questions about this outfit feel free to ask me.

Hunted with Donny Carr of Golden Eagle Outfitters again this year for Elk and muledeer and had a great experiance. We went 4 for 4 on good mule deer (the biggest being 194) and I had the only elk tag and killed a great bull. Overall you just cant find a better opperation than this. Two thumbs up.. I will be heading back out in a year for the colorado state record pronghorn they have been seeing on the ranch.

Latest posts

Back