Bear Facts Outfitters

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laker

Reaction score
Bear facts outfitters is a black bear hunting opperation that takes place in Nova Scotia Canada. The owner of this opperation is Brad Crouse. You simpley wont find a better opperation to go kill a trophy Black Bear. I hunted with Brad for 4 years straight . The first year I killed a 450 pound monster only 3 hours into the hunt. The second year I killed a 200 pound bear. The following two years I bowhunted and had plenty of oppertunitys to kill bears but not the P&Y trophy I was after. Sucsess rates have ran in the 90% + range for the last 6 years. Another plus to this hunt that it is a fall hunt in Sept. the flies and mosquitoes are non exestant, and the bears hides are in prime shape. The cost of this hunt is 1200.00 US dollars, This includes everthing execpt your transportation to Nova Scotia. There is no hidden charges whatsoever.
If your dream hunt is for a big Black Bear this is the place for you. Give Brad a call and tell him that Joel Biltz Sent you. 1-902-354-4777
If you have any questions just ask me.

Does Brad have a website,tried looking up bear facts outfitter but no luck

Back