I seen him this afternoon

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Duster

Reaction score
Just before dark he came into the field following some doe's. Even at 150 yards and almost dark no mistake it was not him, the rack stood out against the tree line background like a big light. Got a plan tomorrow to move a blind a bit closer to the park line and catch him while there is enough light to shoot by, if only the wind will hold I may stand a chance. At least I know now and from what direction where he enters the field.

I wish you the best of luck. I do hope with all the hard work you get a shot.

Blind has been moved and ready for this afternoon. Wind is crazy tho, can't make up it's mind which way it wants to blow from NW one minute W the next. Maybe it will calm down near dark. Maybe today is mistake day.

Deer count went down to 7 this afternoon. Big Boy was a no show again. Blind in a position I can no longer see the entire field so might have been some I didn't see. Did have a medium size 8 point visit and some doe and young. Got to take a day off tomorrow, wife has dentist appointment at 3:30 so that ruins the afternoon hunt. She don't drive after dark and dentist is 55 miles away.

Latest posts

Back