Last years moose hunt

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sask-possum

Reaction score
Here are some pics of last years hunts. I was lucky enough to get a draw moose tag in my home zone but not lucky enough to draw a BULL Tag. One shot to the neck with my 338 Win and the work started

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    191.3 KB · Views: 792
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    189.7 KB · Views: 792
Wow.. that's a lot of meat there.. congratulation on the moose.

:D
:!:
Congrats BIG TIME :!: :!: :!: That moose should keep you in the meat for awhile and good eatin' too :!:

Ray......... :wink:

Congrads! :D

Every one says it is some real fine eating but I have never had the opprotunity to try it. :(

muzzle-loader said:
Awesome Moose!!! A hunt like this is on my to do list.

If you want to do a hunt like this one day in canada, do your homework before booking the hunt. I would reccomend you look at Newfoundland as they have the highest moose population of any canadian province hands down. BUT the moose there are eastern moose and the bulls are smaller in size and rack, but your chances are greater to harvest an animal (BULL).
I sincerely hope you can fulfill your dream one day... :)

I am very lucky and can purchase a Sask Resident Moose Tag OTC every year..(Bulls Only) The moose in this post was taken on a draw tag for antlerless moose only in my home zone......A RARE OPPORTUNITY

Back