Ghost Blind?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tannhauser said:
Your experiences sound very positive and I'm encouraged to try my GhostBlind ASAP.

My GhistBlind Runner arrived just this evening. I unpackaged it for a quick set up in the kitchen, and I'm impressed with the construction. It seems very well made.

The extenders were included for free with the deal that was offered, and I'm glad. Without them I think I would sit a little high in my turkey chair, but with them should be perfect. I think I'll follow your practice of securing them with a lite camo duct tape. I'll be hunting rifle season with a 16" barrel AR in 6.8, and the muzzle blast is very significant from this rifle.

I'm hopeful this blind will be the ticket, mostly for archery and muzzleloader seasons, but also for some of the spots I hunt in rifle season where line of sight is around 50 yards.
You did take off the protective plastic cover off the front of the blind right? That seemed to be a problem with at least one critical review of this blind.
I have a large piece of blaze orange plastic that I cover the top of the blind, to protect the panels, during transport using the bungee cords to hold it in place. If you don't have far to carry the blind its quite easy to use. I could have used it during my last doe kill with the .3006, but the wind was in my favor behind a row of cedar trees, she tried to wind me, but never did.
I think your gonna like it, I sure do. Good Luck!!

I did indeed remove the protective films on the mirror sides, and it does indeed work much better that way. :D I had read some of the same reviews, so I knew what to expect, although I'd like to think I could have figured it out on my own...eventually. :D

Latest posts

Back