Deviated from normal.......

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENCORE50A

Long Range Shooter
Supporting member
Reaction score
Yeah, call it what you want :wink:

After picking up another dozen wagon loads of leaves from the yard, I decided I need a break and have a little fun. So I ended up getting my Browning Buckmark out and grabbed a target. Although that Buckmark is very close, I seldom get it out to actually shoot at a target. So I blazed away with a little Blazer .22 ammo I had laying around. I've got to say, that was FUN !
Yes, I know. I need to tighten them up.

Range: 25 feet
Two hands
Sustained fire

Nothing like a little bit of Rimfire fun! Now that my kids are learning and shooting 22s I join them with my old ruger. Just something relaxing about it.

I agree, getting out the .22 caliber weapons is a great way to relax. I have a spinner target in my yard that I love to get the Sig Sauer 522 semi auto rifle and just get everything moving out there. I threw a scope on my Ruger 22 with the bull target barrel. I kind of lost my fast fire ability but really increased my hits per shots out there. Its a deadly little squirrel pistol now.

Love shooting .22. I own a Ruger 22/45 LTE. Greater shooter and cheap!

Back