Modern Muzzleloader Awards for 2006-2007.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big6x6

Reaction score
Starting YESTERDAY 10/01/06 THRU 01/31/07 all Modern Muzzleloader members are eligable to win a Modern Muzzleloader Award for 2006-2007. The awards will be as follows:

SMOKELESS Buck of the Year 2006

NON-Smokeless Buck of the Year 2006

FIRST Muzzleloading Buck 2006

Muzzleloading DOE 2006

Modern Muzzleloader Hunter of the Year, 2006

Of course each award will be voted BY MEMBERS on a poll basis. To be eligable one must post a write-up of their hunt with a picture. It's as simple as that! One new twist this year....Each winner will get a PRIZE donated by one of the fine folks that have a banner with us! IN ADDITION...the winners of the four awards will be included in the final poll for Hunter of the Year, 2006 for the GRAND PRIZE. When I say grand prize, I mean GRAND PRIZE!

Any questions concerning the contest/awards are to be asked HERE.

Best of luck to each of you!

About time I let the cat out of the bag.....

The prize for Modern Muzzleloader Hunter of the Year, 2006 is a brand spankin' new blue/synthetic 10ML-II supplied by Savage Arms. Accuracy verified with a 3-shot group with 250gr XTPs/42gr SR-4759 of less than 1 inch!... What ya'll think about THAT! :shock:

big6x6 said:

About time I let the cat out of the bag.....

The prize for Modern Muzzleloader Hunter of the Year, 2006 is a brand spankin' new blue/synthetic 10ML-II supplied by Savage Arms. Accuracy verified with a 3-shot group with 250gr XTPs/42gr SR-4759... What ya'll think about THAT! :shock:

:applause: I always thought Savage was a good company. That makes me want to go shoot something with my Savage this week. :)

That is GREAT Chuck!

Special thanks to Savage for donating such a fine rifle! :yeah: Got a pic of the grand prize? :lol:

This is great, Chuck! :D
A few question about awarding prizes:
1. Can team of hunters be awarded?
2. What is criteria for the grand prize?
My suggestion is that winner of ?Modern Muzzleloader Hunter of the Year, 2006? will be grand prize winner.

I'm in!!

Sorry it's been so long since I've been here. I just said to my wife. If it's bad weather I'm taking my Omega hunting this weekend. Who picks a ML over a rifle when the weather gets bad? Answer: A guy who loves his loader!!!

Last year was my first year hunting with my Omega and whiffed due to my own error with a fouled charge. Brought in a cold ML to a warm house and let condensation get the best of me. Lesson learned right?

Anyway, I'll be trying to bag my first this year. I already took two with my bow. Now it's time to do hte same with my smokepole like some of you have already done. Congrats to all that have and good luck to the rest.
I'll be using TC Sure Fire sabots in 230 gr....I think!!!

Latest posts

Back