TIME TO VOTE!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big6x6

Reaction score
Everyone now needs to vote! Time to vote for your choice under each topic! 8)

Big 6x6, this really is a fun contest, and Kudos to you for putting it together!
I must admit that I have looked at the voting on the polls a hundred times to see who's leading the different categories.
Unfortuantely, I have been sinking like a lead duck in the rankings! :lol: :wink: :lol:

I'm starting to think that when I posted about my deer, I should have mentioned the the bus of little elderly ladys, ( Many of which were Grandmothers, just like our very own) that I rescued opening morning on the way to the farm I hunt.
They were headed to bingo, ( before daylight to get the best seats) when their bus ran out of gas, on the top of a hill, in the middle of a raging river.

Modesty prevented me from mentioning that I single handedly carried the 40' bus across the 10' deep raging river.

It was only after these ladys were delivered to safety, and I had gently kissed each on the cheek, that I could even consider going deer hunting for the day....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:,
Ridge

I'm starting to think that when I posted about my deer, I should have mentioned the the bus of little elderly ladys, ( Many of which were Grandmothers, just like our very own) that I rescued opening morning on the way to the farm I hunt.
They were headed to bingo, ( before daylight to get the best seats) when their bus ran out of gas, on the top of a hill, in the middle of a raging river.

Modesty prevented me from mentioning that I single handedly carried the 40' bus across the 10' deep raging river.

It was only after these ladys were delivered to safety, and I had gently kissed each on the cheek, that I could even consider going deer hunting for the day....

Hey Ridge!
I want you to know to just made my day! I haven't laughed this hard in a while! You certainly moved up a notch in my book! :lol: :lol:

Hey Chuck -
Shouldn't jnrbronc's buck be included in the smokeless buck poll?
Lookin forward to hearing back.
BR's - Cob

Corncob said:
Hey Chuck -
Shouldn't jnrbronc's buck be included in the smokeless buck poll?
Lookin forward to hearing back.
BR's - Cob

Well here's my response...either me or the computer/software goofed.. So I'll delete that one and start over... Sorry.. His name WAS in there because my computer REMEMBERED his name..

Big6,
Nothing makes me happier than hearing someone got a chuckle, (no pun intended) out of one of my absolutely, 100% true stories... :lol: :lol:

My all time favorite is hearing a beverage was spewed on a monitor.... :lol:

Have a good one,
Ridge

Chuck,
I wonder if there is a line limit on the polls? It looks like Vensioneater was dropped when I was added in on the smokeless muzzleloader poll.
Corncob was kind enough to comment for me, figure I can pass the favor on to Venisoneater.

Sorry to cause problems.

Randy

jnrbronc said:
Chuck,
I wonder if there is a line limit on the polls? It looks like Vensioneater was dropped when I was added in on the smokeless muzzleloader poll.
Corncob was kind enough to comment for me, figure I can pass the favor on to Venisoneater.

Sorry to cause problems.

Randy

Jimmy asked to be taken out of the contest so he was...

Latest posts

Back