AND THE WINNERS IS!.........

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big6x6

Reaction score
The winner of Modern Muzzleloader Hunter of the Year 2006-2007 is....

doegirl!

CONGRATULATIONS! As the winner..you will be the recipient of a brand spanking new Savage 10ML-II provided by Savage Arms AND some sabots provided by MMP sabots!

ALSO.....
As winners of your individual contest SavageShooter, clint, and chocchippers son will each receive bullets provided by Parker Productions and some sabots provided by MMP!

Let's give it UP!

Winners...please send me PM on the details!

SWEET! Thank you so much. :D :D :D
Guess I'll owe you guys some range reports, huh? :lol:

Big 6X6, you have a PM.

Congrats and way to go Doe Girl!!!!

Special thanks to those who supported us with donations, entries and votes!!

MMP, Parker Productions and SAVAGE ARMS - THANK YOU!!

Doohan said:
Congrats and way to go Doe Girl!!!!

Special thanks to those who supported us with donations, entries and votes!!

MMP, Parker Productions and SAVAGE ARMS - THANK YOU!!

and don't forget POCAMPO for the EZ-Tool RV!

YES! Thanks to the best sponsors in the business!

My congrats too but I only wish we could have had more votes. We have over 2500 members and 22 people voted :( . That's sad. Come on folks, next year lets do better.

RAF said:
My congrats too but I only wish we could have had more votes. We have over 2500 members and 22 people voted :( . That's sad. Come on folks, next year lets do better.

Yeah that!

I wondered if a notice was posted on the main Smokeless board if more would see it and vote. It just gets visited more.

thank you for the bullets and sabots. was a fun time watching this contest unfold. congrats to all who entered and lots of luck next year!!!clint

Latest posts

Back