The 40 has arrived!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SW

Reaction score
:D I am currently mounting my scope and optically centering it, cutting out 40 cal wads out of 50 cal wads, carefully rolling my 200SSTs to get them to uniform diameter, pre-measuring my powder into vials, getting my tgts ready, and taking photos of the gun,breechplug,etc. I have continuing ed this week-end but may get to shoot either Mon or Tues PM. If not, then next week. Unfortunately, I'm trying to finish up a flying student and have another in mid-stream. The gun is typically RB outstanding. It will become a serious hunting gun and will likely have Armor Clad camo and a muzzle brake. A 2.5X10 4200 is now on it. Hopefully, results in 2 weeks or less.

Hey the preparation is half the fun! Can't wait to see pictures and hear of your range results!

[/quote]Hey the preparation is half the fun!You are keeping us in suspense.
You guys are both right! This is Steve's twisted idea of Smokeless 4Play.

Better watch how much you polish that barrel Steve, from what I hear, detrimental effects on eyesight can be had.... :wink:

Finally, one last warning,,,,, Should you experience an ejection lasting longer than 4 hours, promply seek immediate gunsmithing attention. Permanent damage can occur if left untreated!! :lol: :lol:

All kidding aside, I cant wait to see more on your "RB Classic"...

Have fun,
Ridge

Steve I'm glad to hear it got there in one peice.

I hope it all works well but in any event I hope you have fun in the effort.

Back