Deer!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frontier gander

Reaction score
Finally checked my game camera today.

Nov 21st this little horny buck was working his scrapes along our fence line. He was the first buck to show up.
deer1.jpg

Along with him came a few does and this nice 3x2 buck! He got his picture taken yesterday night.
deer2.jpg

Got to haul some water out back for them and see how that does.

Which Wildgame Inovations model camera are you using? I picked up a IR4 last month and my night pics are nowhere near as clear. Thanks

Are those mule or whitetail? That is encouraging through. Some doe scent and a little rattling might make them come and take a look.

Nutmeg said:
Which Wildgame Inovations model camera are you using? I picked up a IR4 last month and my night pics are nowhere near as clear. Thanks

The IR4

I agree, i used a program called GIMP to adjust the levels of the picture. It adjusts the lighting and everything in the picture. The main problem i had was it was set up about 15 yards away. I moved it about 10 feet away from my feeder now. Normally feeds crows and blue jays.

Cayugad, hes a mule deer. We dont have whitetails in the foot hills YET, but they are moving in closer.

i think photobucket even has that option to adjust the brightness too, forgot to mention that.

Back