Nice buck

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idaholewis

Reaction score
I caught this fella on my game camera a few years ago, never seen him in the daylight, most of the photos i got of him were between 1 and 2am, he was nocturnal

WOW! Thats a good buck. Did you ever hear what happened to him? Word of a buck like being shot would surely spread.

03mossy said:
WOW! Thats a good buck. Did you ever hear what happened to him? Word of a buck like being shot would surely spread.

I was renting a house where i got this picture, we ended up buying a house and moved before hunting season, plus this was private land and no hunting allowed. I am pretty sure i seen this buck 1 more time just before we moved (I don't know for sure it was him? But it looked like this caliber of buck) from the front porch i could see out to where i had my trail cam setup (about 300 yards across a field they had recently cut Hay) I was sitting on the porch right at first light one morning with my Binos, and drinking a cup of coffee (it was tough to see without my Binos, Wasn't completely daylight yet) i seen a REALLY good buck through my Binos trotting across the back of the field heading toward the main gravel road, there was a car coming and the buck literally crossed right square in front of the car (it almost looked like the car was gonna hit him!) i seen brake lights come on for a second and then continue on, so whoever was driving the little car definitely seen him up close! We ended up moving and i never seen him again. I had a deer food block setup right at my camera just to see what was in the area? This buck was on private land, with private land all around it. A Lot of these Big Whitetail bucks die of old age on small parcels of private land living amongst people, yet rarely get seen, other than a glimpse at night crossing the rd, or during the Rut

Latest posts

Back