• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

round ball shooter

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenbowfish

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a brand new Knight T-Bolt, 50 cal, mossy oak breakup stock with Williams FP series peep sight installed, still in original box. It has never been shot or out of the home. I would like to see if anyone has a 50 or 54 caliber flintlock or sidelock they would like to trade. Would prefer a Thompson or Lyman. Rifle does not have to be new, just in good condition.
Thanks, Lee :D

tbolt_zps83275ef9.jpg

Hello and thanks for the reply. I am not sure what that is? Do you have more information or photos?
Thanks,
Lee

Hello,
Still looking! I have listed several others I am willing to trade. Look in the classified section under MK85. If the rifle is good I am willing to trade one or all. Let me know!
Thanks

greenbowfish said:
Hello,
Still looking! I have listed several others I am willing to trade. Look in the classified section under MK85. If the rifle is good I am willing to trade one or all. Let me know!
Thanks

I have proposed a trade for a TC Renegade in your classified add. It is percussion and it has the set trigger.

I have posted a reply to your ad in the classified section.

still have the MK85 blued and or the T-bolt to sell or trade. Would trade both for a 50 cal flint.

Back