• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Knight Custom Laminate Stock for trade

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Franksauto

Reaction score
I have a custom laminate stock that came off a Knight Mountaineer. Not sure what other Knights it will fit. It is in flawless condition. I bought it for my MK95 but it did not fit. I would be willing to trade for a laminate or laminate thumbhole that would fit my MK95. I may be interested in selling out right but would rather trade.

From the looks of the cut outs on that side of the stock it looks like it is made for a DISC, a picture of the other side would tell a lot...

I know it came off a mountaineer but I'm sure it will fit all the disc and extreme rifles. It even fits my mk85. It has the cut out for the bolt but still looks awesome on there. It really isn't noticeable. I bought it for my MK95 but it won't fit :(
I have thought about keeping it for the mk85 cause it looks so good on there but it already has a laminate stock.
I'm getting ready to go away on a family vacation but ill get some more pictures up when I return.

I have no need for this stock. I'll trade for anything I can use or sell for $100 TYD. I'll get some more pictures up asap.

Looking to buy it off you if you still have it!
I want it for my Knight DISC Extreme bolt action

Latest posts

Back