• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bloodlines 220 for trade

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

air_rn

Reaction score
I have 2 boxes (40 bullets with sabots) of Bloodline .458/52 caliber 220gr bullets with gray sabots. Looking to trade for 300gr bloodline or Lehigh bullets or barnes .458 triple shock bullets in 300 grain. I have plenty of sabots just need the bullets.

air_rn,

I have 6 of the .458/300 Bloodlines and 30 or 40 of the .458/325 Hornady FTX if you are interested.

Scott

Looking to stay with just the bloodlines/Lehigh or barnes. Got my load worked up and the rifle shooting good. Thanks for the offer.

air_rn said:
I have 2 boxes (40 bullets with sabots) of Bloodline .458/52 caliber 220gr bullets with gray sabots. Looking to trade for 300gr bloodline or Lehigh bullets or barnes .458 triple shock bullets in 300 grain. I have plenty of sabots just need the bullets.

I have 300grn Bloodlines I'll trade with you.

Back