• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bullet Trade Thread!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Franksauto

Reaction score
Thought it would be time to start a bullet trade thread. :mrgreen: I have 35ct 325gr. Deep-Curls. What do you have?

What Diameter are they? Are you looking for anything in particular?

Frank said they are .475 dia. I can't use them.

I have some original KNIGHT PREMIUM BONDED A-FRAME BULLETS to trade if anyone wants them. They are .50 cal./325 grain with the Knight black smooth sabots. There are ten of them in the original packaging. I could use some green or black crush ribbed sabots or Speer Gold Dot bullets.

I have both green and black CR plus some sizes of Gold Dots. I can trade when I get back to east TN and check/post my inventory later this month. I am really looking for a handful of 460g No Excuses or 460g Bullshop or 445g UC shorts to try.

mjac said:
I have both green and black CR plus some sizes of Gold Dots. I can trade when I get back to east TN and check/post my inventory later this month. I am really looking for a handful of 460g No Excuses or 460g Bullshop or 445g UC shorts to try.

Do you want to trade for the Knight bullets?

smyrnagc said:
mjac said:

I would like to try them, but to be fair, I won't know exactly what I have to trade until I take an inventory later this month. Meanwhile if someone comes along and wants them, go for it.

If I have misrepresented my intentions, my apologizes.

mjac said:
smyrnagc said:
mjac said:

I would like to try them, but to be fair, I won't know exactly what I have to trade until I take an inventory later this month. Meanwhile if someone comes along and wants them, go for it.

If I have misrepresented my intentions, my apologizes.

No problem...Watch the thread and if I have not traded when you get back we can work something out.

Thanks

I have .458 220gr bloodlines. If you have a 52 I could trade withthe sabots. If you intend to shoot them out of a different caliber you would need you own sabots. Have 40 total. Looking for .458 lehigh in 305 grain, Barnes .458 triple shocks etc.

Looks like I'll be switching to .45 for next year and need to start collecting. I have at least 200 black CR sabots, about 150 260 gr. PT Golds, and some misc. XTP's, FTX's, and some other bullets and sabots in smaller quantities. Looking to trade for .40 180 gr. or heavier jacketed pistol bullets, sabots, etc. If you're interested in trading let me know. I'll try to go through my stuff to get more accurate numbers etc, or if you're looking for something in particular let me know. I have about 8 years worth of shooting .50's so I have stuff tucked away I probably don't even realize.
Thanks
Vince

SuperKirby said:
Looks like I'll be switching to .45 for next year and need to start collecting. I have at least 200 black CR sabots, about 150 260 gr. PT Golds, and some misc. XTP's, FTX's, and some other bullets and sabots in smaller quantities. Looking to trade for .40 180 gr. or heavier jacketed pistol bullets, sabots, etc. If you're interested in trading let me know. I'll try to go through my stuff to get more accurate numbers etc, or if you're looking for something in particular let me know. I have about 8 years worth of shooting .50's so I have stuff tucked away I probably don't even realize.
Thanks
Vince

Settled on a .45 Vince?

More or less. Still have some hesitation, but figuring once I'm shooting hopefully the reduced recoil and better performance will be worth it.

SuperKirby said:
More or less. Still have some hesitation, but figuring once I'm shooting hopefully the reduced recoil and better performance will be worth it.

After we are through this article freeze if you want to get together and shoot my .45 so you can test the difference just let me know.

SuperKirby said:

Since you are looking for a 45 - maybe wait a couple months... there maybe a new one come out with a SAAMI fixed barrel...

03mossy said:
After we are through this article freeze if you want to get together and shoot my .45 so you can test the difference just let me know.

I'd take you up on that. Let me know when you're going to shoot once it warms up and I'll see if we can't make something work.

Latest posts

Back