• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Goodbye to Pay It Forward

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smyrnagc

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
Supporting member
Reaction score
I changed the name of this forum to Give It Away due to the spirit of PIF not seeming to be that big of a deal, and the following of the PIF rules not being done. The mods spent a lot of time having to PM those that claimed an item due to them not being aware of the PIF rules.

So...if you got something you don't need then give it to someone that can use it.

I think the Pay It Forward should still apply. It certainly ain't that complicated... if you get something (for free), you then post up something else to give to another member (for free). Maybe you should ban the members that can't figure out how this works :lol: Just kidding.

Other than some folks coming and being greedy... I think most folks get it. I know if I ever receive an item here, I'll certainly put something else back up to be given away. Too bad some people can't follow simple rules, forcing you guys to waste time chasing them down. Thanks for all you do :yeah:

In all honesty Mike, around 8 out of 10 that have claimed something had to be contacted by me or one of the admins to post something back up. It has really become a hassle to monitor the thread so that is why I changed it. The spirit of PIF can still be considered but we will no longer monitor it.

halloflin said:
In all honesty Mike, around 8 out of 10 that have claimed something had to be contacted by me or one of the admins to post something back up. It has really become a hassle to monitor the thread so that is why I changed it. The spirit of PIF can still be considered but we will no longer monitor it.

Wow, that is quite surprising....especially for this site. But I totally understand your position. Again, thanks for all you do... and for keeping this site up for us all!

Merry Christmas! :D

Back