• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

#11 capper

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan on using it. I have a hawken and use #11s. The capper is much easier than using my fingers during December rifle season and January muzzleloader deer season. I also have an ar without iron sights and I have been saving for a scope for. I also inquired about scope mount for my hawken because my vision isn't the best and I'd like to scope it. Yes, I was browsing and no I'm not going to sell anything.

I do have an unused tube of bore butter I bought before reading about how worthless it is. I thought about posting it here but don't want anyone to ruin their gun with it.

Danger said:
I do have an unused tube of bore butter I bought before reading about how worthless it is. I thought about posting it here but don't want anyone to ruin their gun with it.

Danger, you should post it up. While some folks don't care much for bore butter... plenty of folks still use it. :D

I bought it and planned on using it. After reading all the opinions on how it'll ruin your barrel, I was kinda afraid to use it. I'll have to dig it out.

Latest posts

Back