• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.50 caliber Knight Revolution free to good home

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Actually free to whoever wants it and understands the possible safety issues. I never had any safety problems but I've heard that there could be some blowback issues inherent in the design. Some of you out there may know of this and how to handle. And will accept full responsibility.

Also, I DID have the occasional ignition problems, usually at just the wrong time. So I haven't used it in a few years.

So after that full disclosure, and with payment of actual shipping costs, it is yours for the asking. Otherwise it's going to the scrapyard.

Pictures

Attachments

• IMG_7093.JPG
    IMG_7093.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 932
  • IMG_7095.JPG
    IMG_7095.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 931
  • IMG_7096.JPG
    IMG_7096.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 931
Ill go second in line in case sqezer changes his mind.

That didn't take long.

I'm not sure how the pm works but I suppose you could use it to send me your ship to address. If not exorbitant I will let you know how much and ship it immediately and then you can send me a check, or use PayPal when you receive it.

Thanks. Enjoy!

Wow that is extremely nice of you to give a ML away markbl! I wish I wasn't way late, lol, I have looked a little bit to buy a Revolution but never figured I'd see one in this section.

Back