CAUTION!!! - This is an open forum. The views and/or practices expressed herein are NOT APPROVED by ModernMuzzleloader.com and may be inaccurate and/or unsafe. Therefore, all information and advice provided by the participants of this forum should be considered with extreme caution and verified prior to implementation. For correct muzzleloading procedures please refer to your Owner’s Manual or contact the respective manufacturer.

Texas hog hunt advise

Piggies beware! For talking about hog hunting!

Moderator: Senior Moderators

Hac
Veteran
Veteran

Texas hog hunt advise

Postby Hac » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:34 pm

Hey guys looking to go to texas for a hunt, I reside in Az and was not one of the lucky ones to draw a tag of any sort. With that said I want to go to do some hunting in Texas. Any tips or recommendations of we're to go or outfitter to use. I have scowerred the net and called the Texas game and fish, with good info, but if anyone has any experience or any know how on the hog/deer/meat hunts your info would be appreciated thanks Adam

triggerhappy243

Re: Texas hog hunt advise

Postby triggerhappy243 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:25 am

i can tell you there is virtually no public land in texas. knowing landowners in tx. is the best way to secure a hunt. offer to help with chores. if you go with a guided hunt, you want a 100 % success hunt and no bag limit. going with a 100% success hunt, you will get what you pay for. also 24 hour a day hut option is a good deal too.

Hac
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Texas hog hunt advise

Postby Hac » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:13 pm

triggerhappy243 wrote:i can tell you there is virtually no public land in texas. knowing landowners in tx. is the best way to secure a hunt. offer to help with chores. if you go with a guided hunt, you want a 100 % success hunt and no bag limit. going with a 100% success hunt, you will get what you pay for. also 24 hour a day hut option is a good deal too.

Thank you for your input

Return to “Hog Hunting”