Hog Hunts

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are different places in Tennessee where some of the gang used to go. I believe it is an enclosed hunt, but not like shooting them in a pen by any means. I know they charge quit a lot of the opportunity to hunt.

Perhaps a forum member will invite you to try your luck. Sounds like fun.

Hog Heaven Outfitters in Johnston County, NC. We got two hogs there last year late in the season. Hunting is done at night with lights. Great fun and get to experience some Southern culture.

Re:

cayuga said:
There are different places in Tennessee where some of the gang used to go. I believe it is an enclosed hunt, but not like shooting them in a pen by any means. I know they charge quit a lot of the opportunity to hunt.

Perhaps a forum member will invite you to try your luck. Sounds like fun.

I went on one of those hunts and it was a blast! Hopefully we can do that again soon.

Just pulled up the Hog Heaven Outfitters in Johnston County, NC. As I live in Virginia I am thinking about a hunt. I could use a nice young hog for a cook out. Hog hunting sounds like fun - I was invited to hunt in CA but as I live in Virginia, NC is closer.

Latest posts

Back