My 1st muzzloader hog.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiMattia

Reaction score
So I was on a muzzleloader quota at Camp Blanding WMA near Jacksonville Fl in October of 2012.
I was walking down a trail to set up my ground blind and spooked up a number of doe so I tried stalking them to see if there was a buck with them unfortunately there was not one.
But on my way back to all my gear that I left in the middle of the trail I heard a hog chomping and some oinks I got to all my gear and I saw the hog just off the trail so I put the scope on it at about 15 yards and put it down.
Got to cleaning it (Sow) and pulled out 3 lil piggies about 5-8lbs each.
She weighed out at 112lbs after cleaning.
I'm on my iPhone so ill post a pic as soon as I figur out how to.
XVNGEmni-T

:D :)

CONGRATS on getting that sow :!: Don't let anyone kid you now, those sows make for some great eating :!: :!: :!: .

Ray..... :wink:

smyrnagc said:
Dwayne said:
This thread is WORTHLESS without Pictures!!!

<Big>

I disagree Dwayne...But pictures would be nice

Is sarcasm allowed? My comment was not intended to be spiteful, but intended to say pictures are wonderful, especially since I have never hunted hogs with any kind of weapon.

That I am glad he was able to have such a hunt.

Dwayne

PS... some day, some year, hopefully I will get the chance to do such a hunt. Until then, I guess Whitetails are my limit.

Dwayne said:
smyrnagc said:
Dwayne said:
This thread is WORTHLESS without Pictures!!!

<Big>

I disagree Dwayne...But pictures would be nice

Is sarcasm allowed? My comment was not intended to be spiteful, but intended to say pictures are wonderful, especially since I have never hunted hogs with any kind of weapon.

That I am glad he was able to have such a hunt.

Dwayne

PS... some day, some year, hopefully I will get the chance to do such a hunt. Until then, I guess Whitetails are my limit.

Oh...I see, sarcasm. Maybe you could use the little smiley faces

:D

I agree with smyrnagc. Sure pics are great but reading a good story is just as good. :!:

Opinions are better then SARCASTIC remarks, IMHO :!: I feel that when a member replies to a thread an opinion is less apt to hurt another member because you have to think about what you what to say rather then just blurt out a few words. ( Just my opinion ) :)

Ray............ :wink:

Congrats!!!

Lets see if this works. Your picture host handles things differently but this might work. He did try to post the pic guys but as i said its a compatibility thing.

Let me know if you want me to remove it for your privacy.

9f29ef00964511e2ade722000a1faea4_7.jpg

Back