What's the plan of attack for you guy's???????

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on your new Super 91 .504 Ed! I know one thing....if there is a slight hint of dampness in the air it will be the .504 cal Super 91. I still got some shootin to do before the startin line-up is made.

Hope you can make it. Loshbough's offers one fine hunt at a very reasonable rate. I can just hear the BOOM from all those BIG GUNS being touched off already plus those lil cracks from the lessor poppers! :lol:

I am planning on using my super91 in .410 ... I really want to see how that little 390gr hp does!

Doohan said:
I am planning on using my super91 in .410 ... I really want to see how that little 390gr hp does!

JJ, I knew you were one of those Outlaws!!! :lol: .451 Ed can barely squeek by.... but a .410! :lol:

Loshbough Hunting Range Legal Weapons

Bows: 65 lbs at least

Rifles: 24 cal or larger

Handguns: 357 or larger

Muzzleloaders: 45 cal or larger

Shotguns: Slugs only

Loggy said:
Doohan said:

JJ, I knew you were one of those Outlaws!!! :lol: .451 Ed can barely squeek by.... but a .410! :lol:

You wont tell on him. :lol:

Grouse said:
Loggy said:
Doohan said:

You wont tell on him. :lol:

Nope, not me...but they say a Lite Caliber Hit Hog can do alot of SQUEALING though!!! :lol:

Tom...we should just make this a White Rifle hunt! You can borrow my .45 97, I'll get Kristel one of Docs "youth" guns, and I'll use my .50 97. That will be JJ, you, Kristel, and myself! What 'cha think? Hey and JJ could loan JD his .50 91! That would be five of us!

big6x6 said:
Tom...we should just make this a White Rifle hunt! You can borrow my .45 97, I'll get Kristel one of Docs "youth" guns, and I'll use my .50 97. That will be JJ, you, Kristel, and myself! What 'cha think? Hey and JJ could loan JD his .50 91! That would be five of us!

As long as you dont call me a DWB. :shock: :D

Yeah! a White affair! Dunno if we can get JD to go along.. Im gonna ask him.

.45cal range limit?

Guess they havent seen the White yet.. Im certain that little .410 will do the trick..

Loggy,

If the .451 is for squirell... what is the .410 for?

Doohan said:
Yeah! a White affair! Dunno if we can get JD to go along.. Im gonna ask him.

.45cal range limit?

Guess they havent seen the White yet.. Im certain that little .410 will do the trick..

Loggy,

If the .451 is for squirell... what is the .410 for?

Well hell ya I'm in, as long as your supplying the white. It'll be awhile before I can buy one. I gotta let Corey forget about that new toy I just got before I can get a new white. :partyman:

Hey Big6x6, you started this. :shock: :lol: If you told Kristel she had to use a White instead of her Savage. She just might trade you in. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back