2016 NMLRA fall nationals

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bestill

MM Sponsor
MM Sponsor
Reaction score
congradulations to doug who took top honors in inline aggregate. 50,100,200 yds and 200m, 300m this is a 5 match aggregate with 170 total
1st place doug schwartz 169 hankins custom rifle
2nd place scott roush 167 bestill creations rifle
3rd place jeff fisk 166 bestill creations rifle

again very tight match only seperated by basically one bad shot.

as always we had a great shoot for me taking 3rd to doug and scott was awesome these are some great shooters and wonderful fellas.

my personal highlight was i finally conquered the 500 yd creedmore you get 15 shots in 45 minutes and they all count no practice.
i got 15 on white for national record score 75 points. shot prone off wooden cross sticks. i completed in just under 30 minutes

Thank you , that blind sow will find a ear of corn every once in a while ! Still have lots to learn and personal goals to achieve . This is a new sport that I'm really enjoying .

Congrats Doug and some great shooting!
Shot with Blake, Jeff, Bob and Jason Thursday & Friday- with a lot of laughs..
Took a picture of the posted scores Saturday evening before I left. I'll post the complete list of shooters/scores as soon as I get all the names associated with their shooter number.

Congrats again to Doug and everyone that participated. As you can see some did not complete the entire AGG.
Group Avg at each distance slightly less than June.
Until next year.

Attachments

• IMG_4381.PNG
    96.6 KB · Views: 460
Thank you ! Where can you find the NMLRA records ? I have tried to find them but having trouble . I just want to say that my good friend (Scott) and I had a blast . I shot in the spring nationals and kept telling my buddy how much fun it was . Now that Scott has shot in the fall nationals he can't stop talking about Nationals and can't wait until the next shoot . We have met nothing but very nice and helpful people . I am very hooked on this sport and looking at possibly buying / building another gun just so I can shoot in more classes . My buddy Scott is even talking about us taking off work ! Lol so you definitley havery 2 more competetors! Thanks to everyone that has anything to do with Friendship !

Nmlra website and each national record is posted per year.
I believe50-5x has been shot at each distance and 10s for animals.
Highest score shot is 170-11x i think

Yes, on the NMLRA website - look under NMLRA Events and you'll see the match results.
BUT, you will not find a complete list of record for all the matches - probably because there are so many matches..
You will however see at the end of each June/Sept result, the new records.
Remember, they keep separate records for the June National Shoot and the September National Championship. As you know, the May in-line match is just that - the in-line match, I don't think the organization keeps records for this at all.

Like bestill stated, 170 is the best score, my records show 9x shot this past spring by Jeff. Previous to that it was 8x in June '15 by Greg.
The animals point value was also changed to 2 pt per animal in 2015 (prior to that it was 10 pt each).
150 on paper has been accomplished a couple of times, only to miss on an animal.

I'm sorry to repeat the question but has anyone shot a 170 in a National event ? When Jeff shot his 170 I thought it was in your spring Friendship shoot ? I'm just curious I like to set high goals to try to SHOOT (lol sorry for the pun) for .

Sorry my bad , did not catch it the first time . Thanks ! That's my goal is to someday shoot a 170 in a National match .

Back