Miami OH 600 yd match

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

52Bore

Reaction score
Miami (OH) Rifle & Pistol are hosting their 4th Muzzleloading & BPCR match.
Distances 300, 500 & 600.
I'm not sure if they have a website, but the match director sent me a flier over the weekend. If you're interested, PM me and I'll send you his contact info.

Oops, forgot to mention this is a traditional LR match. So, no in-lines; although they might if you ask?

I was told I could shoot mine but wouldn't be considered for medal, this match is fund raiser for International Team and Memorial for a Fellow Shooter. He was awesome at 1000 yd. with sling. I almost took him up on it. Have you ever worked in pit pulling targets?. If I was you I would contact him and ask

What guns do they use in those 1000 yard matches . Gibbs ? Does it have to be a side hammer ? I have also see some under hammer and unique side Hammer guns. Maybe called spring hammer ? I have guy around me that is a National champion that builds muzzleloaders but are different than the traditional side hammer style .

45cal said:
I was told I could shoot mine but wouldn't be considered for medal, this match is fund raiser for International Team and Memorial for a Fellow Shooter. He was awesome at 1000 yd. with sling. I almost took him up on it. Have you ever worked in pit pulling targets?. If I was you I would contact him and ask
Wouldn't be a memorial for Joe hepsworth would it ? He use to cast all my bullets for my Gibbs

no , this fellows name was Hoff. Joe recruited him for International Team .

45cal said:
It is suppose to be traditional English or American long range rifles . They have weight limits. Contact Rick Weber. Some under hammers are used at
Oak Ridge. Similar to what you saw the guy shooting at Friendship at the Creedmore is the traditional style side hammer

Received an email with the results. I didn't see an In-lines on the list..

Latest posts

Back