NMLRA Rules

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smyrnagc

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
Supporting member
Reaction score
OK...After much thought, and consultation with a fellow Admin, I have decided that there will not be any more discussion regarding NMLRA rules on the forum. Any posts about the rules, good or bad, will be deleted by myself or the Moderators. It is just too hot a topic and in all honesty needs to be resolved with the NMLRA through their email support, with their officers, at a board meeting, etc.

However, posting dates of the matches, results, pictures, congratulations...get my drift, is great and I encourage it. I feel that these matches only help continue the popularity of muzzle loading and I would hate to see them diminish or go away.

I'm not mad guys but the largest percentage of our members are hunters and recreational shooters, not match competitors. I have had several offline discussions with members that host/attend/organize these matches and I have not had one discouraging conversation with them. I have always looked at what they do as being good for our sport. Basically that is why myself and the Moderators created this forum for a place where long range shooting could be discussed.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Back