DWB roll call

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I see a few Dirty White Boys on here but I am just curious as to how many are hiding in the shadows . How many DWB' are here besides me???
I know I see toy truck ,sbuff, ed , sometimes batchief or UC , and a few more but who else???

Yeah, if enough of you guys would come out of the closet we might be able to get you a room to play in. Complete with puppies and coloring books and maybe even a full sized Barnie too. :D

GM54-120 said:
Yeah, if enough of you guys would come out of the closet we might be able to get you a room to play in. Complete with puppies and coloring books and maybe even a full sized Barnie too. :D
Coontail or Timmy gonna be there too :)

I too was a member of the DWB's forum many years ago. While I stopped visiting the forum, I have never gave up my White Rifles!

Ask and ye shall receive...Announcing the new White Muzzleloader forum now created and ready for you DWBs!!! Spread the word and post away!

Hope you guys like this. Its been on my mind for quite some time since i heard the old board closed. I realize youins aint normal so....as for me...youins is gunna need to moderate yoselves in this section.

Just to be safe we should put a warning in the DWB forum header...Something like, "Enter at you own risk"

Count me in, been a DWB since the mid 90's and counting...

I will admit to selling a couple of my Whites, one a .40 Whitetail and a .504 Bison. VA doesn't allow any caliber in muzzleloaders below .45 and the Bison went to fund another White Mod. 97 for a grandson. I currently own five Whites and will be keeping them to pass on to family.

It's a great start...the .451 S91 has put two deer in the freezer last week, a nice size 4 point buck and a fat mature doe. I'm planning on taking the .504 S91 out in late Dec. early Jan. if I still have any tags left after modern rifle season.

toytruck said:
It's a great start...the .451 S91 has put two deer in the freezer last week, a nice size 4 point buck and a fat mature doe. I'm planning on taking the .504 S91 out in late Dec. early Jan. if I still have any tags left after modern rifle season.
Congrats on the harvest .... I got an elk with the 451 Super Safari. That was my hi light of the season ..between us DWB's I must confess that I got the TBolt that sbuff posted about on gunbroker so I am hoping to have it in time to harvest something with it . It's not a .451 but I can live with it being a .504 easier than I can live without the long desired tbolt . I will dedicate my first deer to UC since I know how he feels about the blunder bolt :yeah:

Ahhh yes ... UC and the Thunderbolt... that was painful... :D with nary any time to duck... haha

Got me two 410's a 91 .451 on Maui... and one here, two shotguns and a .504 that came from somewhere... :D

I joined DWB's a few years back. Didn't post much but devoured all I could! Glad this new forum is here - Long live DWB's!

ah iz hear an ah bend hear butt nawt so offun l8tlee. if'n ah postz da rong stuff er jest git cunfuzt, jest membur ah am spacial. ;)

Ah aint gawt butt one UltraMag left cuz ah haz strade sum frum da herd. It'z steel da mostus akrut m/l riful ah gawt tho. Leest ah thank it iz cos ah aint evun shot muh latust riful atall. Fact iz, ah aint shot nuttin fer sum time. 2 minny ricketz.

JStanley said:
I joined DWB's a few years back. Didn't post much but devoured all I could! Glad this new forum is here - Long live DWB's!

Same here. That sight was full of good info. Ill be carrying my Lightning starting next saturday for our late ML season. Love that little conical shooting beast! Then after the season is over its time to start playing with the Super 91 .451 that recently made its way to my safe!

Latest posts

Back