DWB roll call

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just joined this forum today. I've been killing white tails with a white G since 1991.just bought a super91 today. Looking forward to playing with my new toy.thanks for letting me be part of the dirty white boys!!

Mowerman said:
Just joined this forum today. I've been killing white tails with a white G since 1991.just bought a super91 today. Looking forward to playing with my new toy.thanks for letting me be part of the dirty white boys!!

Welcome Mowerman!

Count me in! I had 8 Whites last year but now down to just 2 .504's - Super 91 and Ultra Mag. Would rather have someone using them and I just have too many other hobbies so now I gotta get back to shooting what I have!

A lot of bit late here but here I be. If anybody has a White fer sale let me know. Went thru some tuff times an lost mah Whites. Ah's Needs me a conical thrower. I'd be interested in a mk 85 too. Glad to see this here forum.

I got my White at pawn shop last year, a White Lightning Stainless with a Bushnell 3x9 scope for $90 out the door. To be honest, I didn't know what I had. I had to do some research to find the correct bullets. It is the best ML I have had to date. I check on this forum for info often.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quite da critter's, deze bois. Waaaay to smart for folks like me. Tons of info - pay close attention - they won't steer you wrong...

Hey,
I am still around, just found out where you all are camping out.
Still have my Super91. Had to change my name to bjhuntnut from golf nut.

Stay well, Do good work, Keep in touch. BRUCE

bjhuntnut said:
Hey,
I am still around, just found out where you all are camping out.
Still have my Super91. Had to change my name to bjhuntnut from golf nut.

Stay well, Do good work, Keep in touch. BRUCE

I still hate you.... :D :D

Glad to see you're still around, Bruce!

Latest posts

Back