Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reserve has been met on the ultra mag on Gunbroker. $500 seems like plenty but think what it would cost to build one.

That U Mag is gonna make someone a fine gun. That be like having on of them fine young ladies sitin on your front porch drinking tea holding on to your arm.

Re: RE: Re: Whites for sale on other sites

redpep said:
That U Mag is gonna make someone a fine gun. That be like having on of them fine young ladies sitin on your front porch drinking tea holding on to your arm.
Yep sold the ultra have too many guns I'll never get a chance to shoot. Going to put the money toward a smooth bore the only thing I need at this point.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

edmehlig said:
Wish you had and was selling a .451 M97. I got to get one more for my youngest grandson.
Well I'll let you know if I come across one

LOL, It is sold now so I can put my little mind to rest. I did talk to the guy yesterday, I was wondering if he had any .451's he'd part with but he didn't. (I was checking for Ed of course.) :) He told me he had over 30 whites in his safe at one time! :shock:
The thing about the .410 is its the only caliber (besides the target rifles) that I don't have.

The .410 caliber is not legal here in VA for big game so I wasn't interested for that main reason. Guess it would be a good turkey gun, but I have a White Thunder for that....
I actually did kill a turkey with my .504 S91 without too much meat damage. :)

Good snag Chet, glad a DWB got it!!

fishhawk2700 said:
I think his original starting bid was 650. It's a nice rifle, but not 650 nice, IMO.
If you want it bad enough 650 not too much ! Lol

I paid $650 for one, and traded a disc 1-20 for one. Seems like, as soon as something goes out of production, the price skyrockets. You can find .50's cheaper, But the .45's are all in that ballpark.

Back