MTI White 97 Whitetail hunter PICTURES ADDED

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
edmehlig said:
Between NoExcuses and Bullshop, I like Bullshop bullets better.

Me too. Bullshop quality is better but delivery is iffy. NoExcuse delivery is very quick, pay when you receive them but the weight variations are a bit higher and the lube a bit sloppier applied.

JStanley said:
edmehlig said:
Between NoExcuses and Bullshop, I like Bullshop bullets better.

Me too. Bullshop quality is better but delivery is iffy. NoExcuse delivery is very quick, pay when you receive them but the weight variations are a bit higher and the lube a bit sloppier applied.
I agree 100%. The no excuses shoot surprisingly well though. When you look at the two under a lens the difference is like night and day. The ones I cast myself are better yet 8) as are Ed's and a number of people who make their own.

Shot the 97 yesterday with open sights at 30 yds and it put 4 out of 5 basically thru the same hole using the 440 gr Power Punch conicals with me standing and using a tree for a rest.. handed on side of tree with gun laying on hand.
Load was 70 gr. of Triple Seven FFG. While they shot good even after fouling barrel with squib and shooting 10 shots the .503 bullets still loaded easy but seemed to seat pretty tight on powder.

dbowling said:
Yeah I may ask them to split the order just to see if any difference..
What do you mean by delivery is iffy?

Lead times vary from Bullshop depending on where he is with his family business and casting operations. Sometimes pretty fast, sometimes pretty slow. Really nice bullets though.

Received the No Excuse conicals today, man they are nice looking conicals except for the lube on them its caked on them like mud..going to be a mess loading them.

flounder said:
I agree 100%. The no excuses shoot surprisingly well though. When you look at the two under a lens the difference is like night and day. The ones I cast myself are better yet 8) as are Ed's and a number of people who make their own.

I switched from White bullets to NE's. I then tried Ed's bullets and its night and day. Mehlig makes ahell of a bullet imo.

the pics are not showing up on my computer is it just me???

Might be because I deleted the pics off my desktop, heres a pic of all my Whites together.

bp45cal said:
the pics are not showing up on my computer is it just me???

Attachments

• IMG_0534.JPG
    IMG_0534.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 291
I'll give you some of my blank wall for that nicely decorated section....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Might be because I deleted the pics off my desktop, heres a pic of all my Whites together.
Morning dbowling:
I realize this is an old post but I really like your White collection!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

I am shooting hand cast 415 I bullets in mine. I had the mold made oversize by Accurate. Sized down to .5047, firm seat and lubed with Lewis Lube. Shoot great.

Latest posts

Back