Boyds custom stock if your interested

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who made the stock was it a Boyds or ?

COLOelkman said:
I looked for a long time for a Thumbhole stock for a White and finally found one that I had to buy the gun as well but at least I got the stock. I put the stock on an Ultra Mag. I'd post a photo but the file is too large so I'd need to rephoto with a smaller resolution I guess. At any rate, I stained it with a brownish color as I liked that color better than the standard grayish.

I wish I had a thumbhole stock for my White rifle. How can I get one?

I like that with the grip angled down more. Who made it? It doesn't look like a typical Boyds.
I'm pretty sure it's a Boyd stock as it was several years ago I acquired it and I believe the guy I bought it from told me that. I'd heard they did make some for White Rifles but I rarely see them posted and recall only seeing 1 before, which inspired me to start my search.

I wish I had a thumbhole stock for my White rifle. How can I get one?
If you look back at earlier postings on this thread, you'll see you are not alone as several of us, myself included, requested Boyds to make a thumbhole for White muzzy's. I never even heard back from them and not sure if anyone else did either.

Latest posts

Back